<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7234739222244968701?origin\x3dhttp://iveeytran.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Free Counters
Free Counters
27 September, 2011
Vote Ivy Tran as Your Grade 11 Representative :)

HEY FELLOW GRADE ELEVEN GRYPHONS!

Many of you might know me or heard I'm running for a grade representative position.
Instead of forcing you guys to vote for me as one of the four grade reps, I'm gonna tell you WHY you should:

I possess many of the qualities that will help make this year's SAC even more successful. I know what most of you are probably thinking right now.. I'm quiet? I might be quiet, but that means I'm listening! I'm not IB? That doesn't mean I'm not just as capable just because I'm in a different curriculum. I'm an experienced member of SAC as I was also a grade rep last year.

A good leader/representative doesn't just talk to talk, I "walk the talk". I'm not one to make promises I won't follow through on. I'm most certainly reliable when it comes to getting things done on time and in good quality. You can trust me to follow through if the words left my mouth. I am not only responsible but organized as well when it comes to getting my priorities straight. I am able to juggle the academics and the extracurriculars. Many of you might have seen a few posters of mine in the halls, which are suppose to portray my dedication, originality and creativity. I'm a dedicated team player. Cliche, but we all know there's no 'I' in team. BUT! There is a 'We' in AWESOME and together we can achieve the greater things of SAC and what it has to offer! Things carried out through SAC will be notified to you all. I'm not one to miss out on meetings and events. At all. While others are huddled up inside the box, I like to think outside of it.

If any of you know me, you'd know I like to push people. I always have complete faith in many of you, which I will push you to persevere in. I'll never give up on the things we all want to achieve. I can't promise everything, but I CAN promise I'll put in my complete efforts in making your experience with SAC a fulfilling and fun year.

VOTE (Eye)VY TRAN AS YOUR GRADE 11 REPRESENTATIVE


" I might be quiet, but that means I'm listening." 
;)