<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7234739222244968701?origin\x3dhttp://iveeytran.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Free Counters
Free Counters
14 March, 2011
I wish that I can have this moment for life, xo.

It takes absense to value presense and sadness to value happiness. Being with the people I love company with always makes my days just that much better. I know the day of my sixteenth sucked ass cos everything was going wrong, and I didn't really know who actually cared or not. This weekend, I spent Saturday with Christine D. We missioned to Pleasure & Pain to get her belly pierced, looked hella cute. Not gonna lie, kinda want one ish :(. She treated Shirley and I to a restaurant of our choice. It was either Swiss Chalet, Pho or BR. We had Pho, and then later had BR. Nancy & Heather joined us for some bubbletea, and we had realtalks. They couldn't come to the movies, so the three of us watched Beastly, it was amazing. I loved the storyline and the characters as well. My Saturday was well spent, cos we rarely chill outside just the 3 of us in a while. So that really made me appreciate the friends I do have and cared.
On Sunday March 13, Nancy kept reassuring me weeks before of this great weekend I'm gonna have and no doubt, there were no disappointments besides the fact that I was sick. First, I woke up at 3:15 pm and did laundry, and ate viet subs. We got ready and met up at seven at Pho 99. Nancy, Junus and Larissa were at the back tables, and all I see are the cutest giftbags of our favorite colors. After we ate our meals, we met up at timmies with the koreans. It was freezing as we walked to Brunswick. Chris, Jaebok, Jaepil, Sam, & Josh walked slow though LOL. Since the bowling deal started at 9-12am, we sat in the Bar room, loafting on couches and some of them played pool. At nine, we got our lanes, and the guys being nice let Shirley & I chose teams cos it was our 'Birthday weekend'. I had Nancy, Jaebok, Christina, Chris and Josh. Shirley had Junus, Larissa, Jaepil, and Sam. My team did really well, and had major support :). No doubt we beat Shirley's team LOL. Well, it was an amazing weekend, by far the best in 2011. What a great beginning to March Break. I love these peeps <3 for everything they did to make it so fun and memorable. xoxo.