30 November, 2009
Say it to my face, pussy.
So Today Hamza & Kaiann told me that there was this group on facebook, that they got invited to. And it just so happens to be named 'Who hates the twins'. Honestly that's pethetic. I shouldn't even care, but obviously, it's hard not to. If you hated me that much & had the fckn guts to do some shit like that, just say it to my face. I'm not saying none of us have haters, becos we all do. In fact, I hate you. Just incase we didn't already clear that up already. :) Oh, If it was your cousin that supposedly made it; Fight your own fckn battles. We both left shit behind, but you're the one bringing it back out. So don't go around saying crap, that I'm getting everyone against you, when clearly you're the one trying to make it even bigger & worse than it was, already before. Yah Bullshiter. Say it to my fckn face. :)
Ivy Tran.
-Twin
-DOB: March 2
-Attended Glenforest, Class of 2013
-UWO Nursing Student, Year 1
LOVES:family. kaitlen. friends. bubbletea. shopping. blue. photography.
Wanna know more?!
Contact ivy.tran@hotmail.com
OR
Formspring me, click here
search me up on facebook?
October 2O11
Sushi/Molly's/Jenny's with the girls.
Thanksgiving home-made dinner with the mains.
Monika's Birthday.
30 November, 2009
Say it to my face, pussy.
So Today Hamza & Kaiann told me that there was this group on facebook, that they got invited to. And it just so happens to be named 'Who hates the twins'. Honestly that's pethetic. I shouldn't even care, but obviously, it's hard not to. If you hated me that much & had the fckn guts to do some shit like that, just say it to my face. I'm not saying none of us have haters, becos we all do. In fact, I hate you. Just incase we didn't already clear that up already. :) Oh, If it was your cousin that supposedly made it; Fight your own fckn battles. We both left shit behind, but you're the one bringing it back out. So don't go around saying crap, that I'm getting everyone against you, when clearly you're the one trying to make it even bigger & worse than it was, already before. Yah Bullshiter. Say it to my fckn face. :)